[Paragraph] Myself for Class 5 to 12 Student by www.educationstudybd.com

  


My name is Mohammad Amin. I am 13 years old and read in class 8th standard. I am the second child of my parents and I have an elder brother. We have a joint family where my grandparents, uncle-aunt, cousins live in the same house. We love each other very much and closely related to grandparents. All family members are open-minded and friendly. I have a group of 5 friends however Shihab is my best friend. He is true, honest and looks so nice. We both are in the same class and school.

Normally, I like to hear and tell jokes and stories to my friends. I help my younger cousins in doing their home works daily. I love my parents very much. They also love me and promote me to do well in every field. They motivate and inspire me to study. My family is a cultural family. When we celebrate each festival together, we enjoyed it and have a great time. Really, I am fortunate to have this family.

1 Comments

Thanks for your comment.We will try to solve your problem.

Previous Post Next Post